To ensure a cooperative environment and a welcoming environment on campus, all students must follow the following standards (which must be read by the student and parent / legal tutor), which will be due compliance and enforced by campus staff:
- Respect and care for all facilities and sport material at all times.
- Take care of the environment and everything around it. Please always use the dustbins.
- Follow the established program at all times.
- Never leave the camp without permission, never.
- Pay attention, listen, and obey camp staff, coaches, monitors, and the camp Director.
- Do not use obscene or aggressive languages, we all feel better if we are treated with good manners and affection.
- Disrespect for racism, xenophobia, hatred, discrimination or bullying will be punishable by expulsion from the camp and made available to the competent authorities.
- Be courteous and respectful to other students and staff. All of us, monitors, coaches, trainers, and camp staff, are here to make your participation on camp as enjoyable as possible.
- Drugs and alcohol are absolutely prohibited.
- The camp organization recommends not to bring valuables such as jewelry, electronic equipment (such as cameras, cell phones, computers, tablets …). “Campus Vicente Del Bosque” is not responsible for the damage, loss or theft of personal property of value that is not necessary for the activity of the campus.
All the staff are willing to listen to you and will attend you with respect, because you are the basis of the program and the first reason for the commitment of our work.
The following steps will be applied for inappropriate behavior:
Step 1: The participant will receive a verbal warning and instructions to correct their behavior. The camp Director will be informed and the student will need to speak to the Director about the situation.
Step 2: If inappropriate behavior persists, then the student’s parents will be called and informed of the student’s actions.
Step 3: Suspension or expulsion from camp will proceed, when the previous steps have failed with the participant in question and the rules and regulations continue to be constantly broken. Parents will be immediately informed of said expulsion and the necessary provisions will be applied for the participant to leave the Campus. Parents / legal tutor will be responsible for all charges.
The Camp reserves the right to expel any student from the course if the student does not comply with the previous rules, or with any rule, or if the student violates any Spanish law or regulation.
The Camp will not make refunds and will not have any responsibility for the procedures or any costs and expenses. In the event that a student causes personal injury or property damage to third parties, all costs, responsibilities and expenses that are claimed from the “Campus Vicente Del Bosque” will be communicable to the student and his / her parents or representatives, who will not be able to exercise any recourse against camp organization.