- What is the objective of the Vicente del Bosque camp?
The objective of the camp is to encourage physical activity, develop companionship and values through participation in sports in an era where new technologies distract young people from activities such as sports.
- Do the beginners need to know how to play soccer?
It's not necesary to have a specific level to be able to participate in our camps, the students will be divided into groups according to age and level with the goal of learning new things, enjoying activities and making new friends.
- Will sports equipment be provided?
A complete Adidas kit will be provided to each participant on the first day made up of a T-shirt, trousers and football socks.
- Will Vicente del Bosque visit the students?
Vicente will make at least one visit to each of our offices. We will advise parents of any upcoming visits through our facebook page: Campus Vicente del Bosque. If for any reason your child's attendance does not coincide with Vicente's visits, we will ensure that he can attend the next visit without any additional cost.
- Can you request a spot in the same group as another participant?
Yes, however the only factor is that the age of the participants must be the same or similar to not interfere with any sports activity.
- Are parents permitted to be present during the trainning sessions?
No, it's not recommended that the parents attend the trainning sessions to avoid causing any distraction on interference during this time.
- Who will be the trainers and moitors who will be with the participants?
All our trainers have a strong background in the sport, either as trainers, active players or sports sciences degree.
- What language will be used for communication between the trainers and the participants?
The main language will be spanish, though at least 50% of the staff will speak fluent english.
- Can my child participate if he have a disablity or illness?
Yes, when the disability does not impede the mobility of the participant in a significant way.
- Can a letter be sent to assist in the Visa process?
Yes. We will need the details of the student, country of origin and a motivation letter.
- How many participants will be asigned to each trainer?
Each trainer will be in charge of 12 - 15 participants.
- From what age can my child register for the camp?
The starting age to attend the camp is 6 years old to 15 years old.
- Do students have to bring other sports equipment such as soccer balls or rackets?
No, all sports equipment necessary will be provided by the camp for all the activities.
- What sports will they play?
They will play soccer 7, indoor soccer and soccer 11.
- What is the extended schedule?
It's an extension of the official hours between 8 and 9 in the morning and 2 and 3 in the afternoon, during this period the students will have games with the monitors, matches and the access to the swimmingpool. The schedule is flexible and can vary according to the tutors, however the price (20€) does not vary.